Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
CCTV INSTALLATION SERVICE
We’ve partnered with Prime Security Installations Ltd to offer expert CCTV installation services on all of the CCTV kits below. Prime Security have over 20 year’s experience and you can even choose an installation date to suit you.
Adding installation to your order is really easy – just add your CCTV kit to basket and you’ll see the installation option below it in your basket automatically. Just tick to add it and complete your order as normal. Shortly after, we’ll give you a ring to confirm the details and Prime Security will get in touch to discuss an installation date. It’s that simple! Need some more advice? Call our CCTV experts on 0871 244 0934.
2 Cameras - £234.97
3 Cameras - £274.97
4 Cameras - £327.97
6 Cameras - £414.97
8 Cameras - £499.97
If you want to install more than 8 cameras, no problem! Just give us a ring on 0871 244 0934 to discuss your requirements.
Terms & Conditions
1. The illustrated service is based upon the installation of a pre purchased CCTV Camera kit (1 - 16) Cameras, including DVR/NVR and standard Video Cables) on to a domestic dwelling/ small commercial site. (Note: Customers properties need to provide good safe access for the Engineer, suitable mounting positions for cameras and adequate routes for surface mounted cabling) In its simplest form, the attending Engineer will install the equipment that the Customer has purchased from BuyItDirect Ltd. It's the customers responsibility to select an installation time after their selected delivery time of the kit.
2. The installation will be completed by an Engineer using a ladder for safe working access to wall mounting positions below gutter level up to 2 storey's in height.
3. This service includes installation and alignment of Cameras in positions to provide suitable viewing angles in the monitored areas. (Final camera positions will be governed by site access, the type of camera selected, video cable lengths purchased and the available cable routing options at the property)
4. The installation of pre terminated video cables (surface mounted 15m - 18m in length) between the individual Cameras and the centrally situated DVR unit. (Note: Additional extended cables may be required to reach more remote camera positions which will incur additional cost) Note - Customers need to ensure that adequate power sockets are made available near the DVR unit, as the DVR, the Monitor and the Camera PSU's will each need a power socket) All cable wall entry holes will be properly sealed against the elements using silicon sealant and appropriate internal / external weather covers (as required). A final assessment of camera views (CCTV imagery) will be carried out by the Engineer to confirm that the new system is fully operational before a brief demonstration is provided to the Customer.
5. Set up on a single mobile device is inclusive, additional mobile set ups may be charged.
6. On completion of the outlined CCTV system installation the Customer will be required to sign a call completion form to confirm that the installation has been completed to their satisfaction and that the system is fully operational.