What our experts think...
The camera's pan and tilt function is great, not only because it looks as if the penguin is moving his head back and forth, it allows me to view every corner of my room without the need for any additional cameras, which comes in very useful when tracking my cat whizz around the room. Plus, the penguin design is a really nice touch as it's not instantly obvious that it functions as a camera to any guests.
What stands out
- See exactly what your pets are up to at home 24/7 from your smartphone
- Pan and tilt the camera around the room using the app, so theres nowhere for your pet to hide
- Stream everything in super-clear HD 1080p detail - day or night!
- Set motion alerts and get notifications on smartphone when something moves past the camera
- Hear whats happening at home or talk to your pets with the built-in microphone and speaker
- Quick and easy to set up in a matter of minutes
If you worry about what your four-legged friends get up to when left home alone, then we have the perfect thing to put your mind at ease - a penguin! This quirky looking pet camera lets you keep an eye on your pets 24 hours a day, no matter how near or far you are. Its a pan and tilt camera, which means you can adjust the camera position left, right, up or down using an app your smartphone, allowing you to follow your pets around the room and see exactly what theyre doing.
The camera lets you stream, record and playback in 1080p HD quality, so you can clearly make out finer details without having to squint and struggle. You can even see what shenanigans they get up to at night up to a distance of 10m thanks to nightvision technology. Plus, theres also a built-in speaker and microphone, which means you can hear exactly whats going on at home or even tell your dog to get off the sofa.
Setting the camera up is super easy and only takes a couple of minutes to do. Just download the app to your smartphone, pair it to the camera, connect to Wi-Fi and youre ready to go. Once set up, you can create motion alerts that send notifications to your smartphone when the camera picks up any movement - after all, who has time to sit there and watch a live camera stream all day?! Plus, you can adjust the sensitivity of motion detection so that it doesnt go off every time your dog or cat walks by the camera, only when a person does. The camera also lets you use an microSD card to record your footage onto and watch it back on your laptop if necessary.
- Resolution: High definition 1080p streaming
- Pan and Tilt: 355° and 90°
- Connects to your network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable
- Simple plug and play set up
- Full control using your smartphone, tablet or PC
- Nightvision up to 10 metres
- W x H x D: 9 x 13 x 7.5 cm
- SD Card support up to 128GB (card not included)
- 1 year warranty
- Lens: 1/2.7" CMOS HD
- Video compression: H.264 Dual Stream
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 @ 25fps
- WiFi & Frequency: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n; Frequency: 2.4~ 2.4835GHz
- Wireless LAN security 64/128-bit WEP/WPA-PSK /WPA2-PSK data encryption
- Power Supply: DC5V / 2A
- Power Consumption < 5W
- Working Condition: Temperature:-10Ž~+50Ž, Humidity 10%~ 95%
- 1 x Power in
- 1 x Ethernet
- 1 x MicroSD
Whats in the box?
- 1 x Pet camera
- 1 x Power adapter and cable
- 1 x Base
- 1 x Reset thimble