Laptop Docking Stations
Docking Stations allow you to effortlessly use your desktop peripherals with your laptop.
Some models of laptops offer a "Docking port" which allows you to connect an external Docking Station which has built in ports for your modem, network card, external monitor, printer, scanner, keyboard and mouse. Using a Docking station means you only have to connect one cable rather than many, keeping your office desktop tidy and saving you time.
We offer a range of Docking Stations which are USB powered or made for a specific laptop model. If you need help or more information please call our sales team on 0871 971 0005
- Secure the connected notebook to the dock with the optional HP Docking Station Cable Lock (sold separately).
- 1 x 15-pin D-SUB
- 3x USB 3.0 – 1 provides always-on mobile device charging „h
- 2x USB 2.0 „h
- 1x USB 3.0 upstream connector „h
- 1x DVI „h
- 1x DP „h
- Add video, Ethernet, USB and audio to a computer system from a single compact and portable USB 2.0 docking station
- Drive an additional monitor at up to 1600x1200 without having to replace your video card
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support