OFFICE MADE FOR MAC
Office 2016 for Mac has been designed to take full advantage of the latest Mac features. Utilising features such as the retina display, full screen view support and scroll bounce. A perfect combination of the Office you know and trust with the Mac functionality you love.
With state of the art editing, reviewing and sharing tools you can create professional looking documents that can be easily shared. The new Design tab enables quick access to features and with Smart Lookup you get relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
A fresh user interface combined with your favourite keyboard shortcuts. Analyse and visualise your data in new and intuitive ways. Utilise features such as Analysis Toolpak, Slicers and Formula Builder to save time, letting you focus on insights.
With new slide transitions and an improved animations task pane you can create, collaborate and effectively present your ideas. Incorporate feedback within your work with threaded comments. Presenter view displays the current slide, next slide, speaker notes and a timer on your Mac, whilst projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
Your very own digital notebook. Store notes, ideas, web pages, photos even audio and videos all in one place. Take your notes on the move, share and collaborate with others. Ideal for work, school, travel planning and more.
INSTANT ACCESS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Whether you’re working on your Mac, iPhone, or iPad, you’ll have instant access to your documents anytime, anywhere with OneDrive cloud storage.
- Includes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Specifically designed for Mac users
- The perfect combination of the Office you trust and Mac functionality
- Access your documents anywhere, anytime with OneDrive cloud storage
- Professional looking documents with state of the art editing and reviewing
- Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word
- Analyse and visualise data in new and intuitive ways with fresh user interfaces
- Create, collaborate and effectively present
- OneNote, your very own digital notebook
- Processor: Intel processor
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 6GB HFS+ hard disk format
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Additional System Requirements: Non-commercial use.
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.