Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The MAG series was born through rigorous quality testing and designed to be a symbol of sturdiness and durability. Focused on providing the best user experience, the MAG series has a simple installation process coupled with a friendly user interface making a great choice for entry-level gamers.
Key Product Info
- Premium thermal solution: extended heatsink design and M.2 SHIELD FROZR are built for high-performance system and non-stop works
- 2.5G LAN: upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Turbo M.2 running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Lightning USB 20G powered by ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 controller offering USB speeds up to 20Gb/s with USB Type-C
- Audio Boost: reward your ears with studio-grade sound quality
- Thermal solution for more cores and higher performance
With more cores' processors, thermal and power design is more important to make sure the temperature keeps lower. MSI extended PWM heatsink and enhanced circuit design ensures even high-end Intel CPUs to run in full speed with MSI motherboards.
- M.2 SHIELD FROZR
World's fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboard's heatsink design, M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution allows you to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
- 12 + 1 +1 duet rail power system
Unleash and sustain maximum performance with an aggressive VRM design built with a total of 12 digital CPU power phases. Combining 8 + 4-pin power connectors and exclusive Core Boost technology, the MAG series motherboard is ready to sustain heavy gaming loadings.
- Pre-installed I/O shielding
The pre-installed I/O shielding makes your installation process easier and safer. The patent-pending design protects your I/O ports and also prevents electrostatic discharge damage to make your motherboard a strong gaming foundation.
- More reliable circuit transmission
Six PCB layers allow for higher bandwidth and faster transfer speeds. This is also beneficial for reliable circuit transmission.
- Fortify your system with PCI-E Steel Armor
MSI PCI Express Steel Armor slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points and support the weight of heavy graphics cards. When every advantage in games counts, Steel Armor shields the point of contact from electromagnetic interference.
- High-bandwidth and low-latency network
2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speeds faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
- High-quality audio capacitors
A high-fidelity sound experience with exceptional acoustics and realism for studio-level headphones is ensured.
- Double bandwidth with Lightning USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 20G
Using USB 3.2 devices has never been faster! Featuring the Lighting ASmedia 3241 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 controller, MSI motherboards offer never before seen USB speeds up to 20Gb/s when connecting the rear USB Type-C. The Lightning USB 20G connectors are covered with gold to ensure a better signal and performance.