The Archer T2U Nano receives Wi-Fi signals on two separate bands. Supporting 256QAM technology increases 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433 Mbps on 5 GHz is ideal for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz is perfect for normal use such as web surfing with legacy devices.
Key Product Info
- High speed Wi-Fi - Up to 600 Mbps speeds with 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC Wi-Fi speeds
- Dual band wireless - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual-band Wi-Fi router for faster speed and extended range
- Nano design - small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Advanced security - supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
- Miniature design - plug in and forget
With its miniature size and sleek design, users can insert the nano adapter into any USB port and leave it there, no matter when they are traveling or at home.
- Travel size and Wi-Fi roaming - great choice for mobile surfing
Growing public Wi-Fi services comes with one inconvenience - you might have to repeatedly select and connect to different Wi-Fi networks while moving. Archer T2U Nano supports Wi-Fi Roaming that helps your devices connect to the most suitable Wi-Fi automatically as you move, ensure your network is uninterrupted, and with its small, travel-size, Archer T2U Nano is undoubtedly a great choice for mobile surfing.